• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Locker, Ponder, Dolton, or Mallet in the 3rd?

thunderraiden

Christian Ponder-People want to complain about Clausen's arm strength?

Andy Dalton-Late rounder at best at this point

Jake Locker-Seems to somehow fail to meet people's expectations even though people keep lowering them

Ryan Mallett-People seem to try to compare him to Ben Roethlisberger, even though he's more like Joe Flacco with Terry Schiavo's brain. Plus he has that great Bobby Petrino QB pedigree

rumors about mallett being addicted to coke have me a little... leery, especially since a bunch of people "in the know" have said there are huge huge huge issues with him that they dont want to go public with.

Locker in the third... would be kind of surprising...

rumors about mallett being addicted to coke have me a little... leery, especially since a bunch of people "in the know" have said there are huge huge huge issues with him that they dont want to go public with.

Locker in the third... would be kind of surprising...

Is that what they are "referring" to? I've been trying to figure that out for a while now.

Is that what they are "referring" to? I've been trying to figure that out for a while now.

I don't know, but I can't imagine us taking him if there is anything even close to those rumors.

No thanks to any 6'3" guy or shorter.

lol really?? so you need a 6'4" qb to succeed in the league now?

Archived