• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DeAngelo Williams

D34Williams

Hes one of my favorites...whos really gotten a "unique" handling since he has been here. He clearly out-shined Foster(despite those who argue the sky is Neon yellow.. aka "The post-being-good Foster supporters).

I mean Deangelo would scatter for a 9 yard run and another 7 yard run and Fox would promptly put Foster back into run backwards for 1.6 yards. My apologies for posting like its 2007.

He is still one of our home run hitters and if extended I think youll see a renewed fire unlike a Sean Alexander who many feared would tank it after getting the big Contract...which he did

Hes one of my favorites...whos really gotten a "unique" handling since he has been here. He clearly out-shined Foster(despite those who argue the sky is Neon yellow.. aka "The post-being-good Foster supporters).

I mean Deangelo would scatter for a 9 yard run and another 7 yard run and Fox would promptly put Foster back into run backwards for 1.6 yards. My apologies for posting like its 2007.

He is still one of our home run hitters and if extended I think youll see a renewed fire unlike a Sean Alexander who many feared would tank it after getting the big Contract...which he did

Agreed, I think DeAngelo is the poster child for what drove JR to force Fox to play the younger guys.

They will tag him and listen to trade offers. If they don't get a sweet offer, they will keep him opposed to a long term contract. He is starting to show wear--was heavily used at Memphis.

They won't tag him and pay 8 million plus for him. He only started 6 games last year and 19 in the past 2 years. He will get closer to 5 or 6 million a year or he will go elsewhere. He isn't worth top money at this point no matter how nice he is or how much we all like him.

They will tag him and listen to trade offers. If they don't get a sweet offer, they will keep him opposed to a long term contract. He is starting to show wear--was heavily used at Memphis.

very few guys get tagged and traded. I think they sign him for decent cash or he simply walks. Carolina is always a year late when it comes to the window to trade guys.....

If DeAngelo wants the type money he can find....I don't think they easily let him walk. Big money makes more sense going into a FA DT, TE or someone that improves the overall team more. Run game won't be drastically different if he stays or goes.

Archived