• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers fans in a kid's movie?

Brokenbad

The Huddle in the offseason: analyzing kid's movie screenshots for any resemblance to our team's jersey.

Sad, but true.

Half of the discussion is Cam Newton threads where everybody just goes back and forth over the same old crap. The other half is Jerry Richardson/CBA threads where everybody just goes back and forth over the same old crap. Yeah, there are other topics, but they don't generate near as much interest as the ones where everybody gets their opportunity to go back and forth over the same old crap.

Not the board's fault, really. We're just at a place in the offseason where nothing much that's worth discussing is really happening. Heck, I'm even bored with the Lounge and Tinderbox discussions.

The really sad part is that normally we'd be approaching the free agent period, but as it is right now we don't know if that's going to happen.

(to paraphrase The Magic 8-Ball, "signs point to no") :(

I tend to take time off from the boards in the offseason anyway. Maybe this year I'll get an early start. You can always page me if something actually happens :sosp:

• 3 weeks later...

you're really overanalyzing this

do you see the carolina panthers everywhere you go?

Don't think its a case of "overanalyzing". My gf even noticed it the very first time she saw the trailer and she doesn't keep up with anything Panthers related. I noticed it but didn't say anything incase I was seeing what I wanted to see but she mentioned it right off.

May be a coincidence but when you're a real fan things like that stick out.

Off...season.

And heck, at this point I might prefer stuff like this to more Newton debates :(

This goes beyond normal offseason threads. Next thing you know someone will scan a copy of some magazine photo not even remotely NFL or NC/SC related that has a person with a Panthers jersey on. WHO CARES!

This goes beyond normal offseason threads. Next thing you know someone will scan a copy of some magazine photo not even remotely NFL or NC/SC related that has a person with a Panthers jersey on. WHO CARES!

I doubt it'll go that far :lol:

But truthfully, we're not even in the worst part of the year yet. When it gets a little further into the calendar, that's when the real dearth will hit. And then watch the threads...

Archived