• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

i am sidelined for a week

teeray

This morning while typing furiously at something one of you guys (likely TRD, Scot, MHS, or Highlander) said that was surely rediculous :) I crashed a glass of water into my laptop rendering the keyboard useless.

I am typing this with the same thing all my responses will be with for the next 2 weeks, my phone. Which I hate.

So if you guys are wondering why I might now be present as much over the next week and a half or so it is bc I have no computer :(

Good news for those who don't like teeray, the entertainer and icon.

:thumbsup:

This morning while typing furiously at something one of you guys (likely TRD, Scot, MHS, or Highlander) said that was surely rediculous :) I crashed a glass of water into my laptop rendering the keyboard useless.

I am typing this with the same thing all my responses will be with for the next 2 weeks, my phone. Which I hate.

So if you guys are wondering why I might now be present as much over the next week and a half or so it is bc I have no computer :(

Good news for those who don't like teeray, the entertainer and icon.

:thumbsup:

Then I will not attack you until your full weaponry is restored. Let me know when that occurs. Sorry if it was in response to something I said. In 4.3 weeks, we are back on the same side.

I already felt that I was in a swordfight with a guy swinging a pocket knife. Now this? Jees.

Archived