• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The un-Official non- Realistic Draft Prospects

Ohio

Considering their expertise compared to yours it's needless to say that I, and most on here, will dismiss what you say readily and lend some credence to those who do this for a living.

Some very well respected guys have Gabbert ahead of Cam, several have Locker ahead of Cam.

I'm sure you're a legend in your own mind, but when the thread title says "official" or "realistic" and is nothing more than your unqualified opinion don't expect sympathy from anyone.

Search my posts, I stated last year Jordan Shipley and Jacoby Ford would be very good picks, and ohhhh look.....

And I don't care if you dismiss what I say, after all, who are you? You're nobody to me.

This is 1 mans opinion, and there are a lot of people who agree with me, regular fans who just see the obvious

what's a pp7?

I totally agree with this, because if Cam is picked the haters will just find a new team instead of crying.

As usual you couldn't be further from the truth.

I'd hate the pick, but I'd support him the same as I did Clausen.

It would take a lot more than that to make me bail on my team.

Search my posts, I stated last year Jordan Shipley and Jacoby Ford would be very good picks, and ohhhh look.....

And I don't care if you dismiss what I say, after all, who are you? You're nobody to me.

This is 1 mans opinion, and there are a lot of people who agree with me, regular fans who just see the obvious

A lot of people thought Shipley and Ford would be good- I wanted Shipley here. You didn't build or draft that band wagon.

Also, hitting on a couple players doesn't mean much. I chanted for months that Russell would be a bust, low and behold I was right. Maybe I should start a draft magazine.

Again, the thread title says realistic and official, neither of which are remotely true.

Again, the thread title says realistic and official, neither of which are remotely true.

Reading comprehension 101, the official realistic, it's modifying the word realistic. It does not state, the official and realistic draft prospects.

And if your so confident that the guys I named won't be taken #1, if we don't trade down, let's do a signature bet on it. I'm game.

JOAT got the point. There are more bandwagon Cam fans here than there are bandwagon Gabbert fans.

If Cam is the pick we will be okay and hope he's greatness balled up into a young man.

If Blaine is the pick, there will be tons of bitching and moaning then they will leave.

I'm rather confident in my read comprehension skills, thank you. I'd that's not what you meant, perhaps you should have made it more clear.

However, I'll sig bet you that Cam isn't the pick, but I have a bet already standing with someone, so if I lose I'll do whatever after I've honored that bet.

I agree with some of your names, just don't think you can realistically rule put many scout's top QB as a potential pick.

if you are going to put cam as a possible pick then you need to put gabbert up there too.

the list that they are most assuredly looking deeply into are, in no order:

Newton

Gabbert

Dareus

PP7

Fairley

Green

that's 6 and it's been reported that they are really looking at 8. going outside of those 6 is stretching it, and trying to narrow it down between any of them at this point is pointless. we'll find out who's in and who's out soon enough. discounting gabbert simply because you don't like him is arrogant and silly. you're a big silly goose.

Reading comprehension 101, the official realistic, it's modifying the word realistic. It does not state, the official and realistic draft prospects.

And if your so confident that the guys I named won't be taken #1, if we don't trade down, let's do a signature bet on it. I'm game.

I'll make a bet that Newton won't be number one. I will also take a bet that Gabbert has the better rookie year.

Archived