• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mayock Warming to Cam Newton

mav1234

Do you think Newton was the reason Auburn won the championship game? No. It was the Auburn Defense. Newton didn't show a lot in the championship game, he looked more like a game manager than anything. Newton is a system QB that relies on his speed and deep ball.

Interesting argument....

Yeah they don't sniff the championship game without Newton.

I'm guessing you didn't watch the game? You're opinion is about as valuable as horse sh*t.

imager.php?id=2279711&t=o GIFSoup

lol your the biggest joke on the huddle. You've been a pissy fit since you started hearing that the team was leaning newton. The fact that you've been parading around the huddle selling gabbert ding dongs for week shows how much of a band wagoner you are. Two days ago you were yay gabbert now its no quarterback in this draft crap. If your defense gives up 27 points its not doing much. simple

The fact that you can say If cam doesn't fit our scheme we don't make room for his is crap. good thing your not the coach. In that case no way in hell we draft gabbert because he can't complete a pass 10 yards down field. Everyone knows your a hater and have no valid points to back up anything you say. You sir are teh pickles.

Mayock is not warming on Cam Newton, you misunderstood. He is simply souring on Jake Locker.

Where did you get that? I didn't hear him say a single bad word about Locker, nothing new anyway. What I got from that vid was that Cam's doing all the right things and Mayock thinks he's showing a commitment to the game, at least before he gets a big paycheck (note that Mayock isn't sure that this will happen, he just has questions about the kid).

Do you think Newton was the reason Auburn won the championship game? No. It was the Auburn Defense. Newton didn't show a lot in the championship game, he looked more like a game manager than anything. Newton is a system QB that relies on his speed and deep ball.

Seriously? Newton was the primary reason they won a championship. The offense averaged 41 points a game (7th) while giving up 24 (53rd).

Tell me again how the 53rd ranked defense was the key to success. LOL

Seriously? Newton was the primary reason they won a championship. The offense averaged 41 points a game (7th) while giving up 24 (53rd).

Tell me again how the 53rd ranked defense was the key to success. LOL

exactly this dude spews garbage everytime he posts. No valid points or reasoning. He runs around here in his overawls with a straw in his mouth saying things with no basis. your the worst poster on the huddle. With your i have inside sources with no link crap that you exspect people to believe. what joke.

Auburn's defense won that game (and their RB)

Luck put up more points than Newton did

Now I'm seriously out

I question Lucks commitment to football and would afraid to invest a #1 pick in a person who seems to have other interests and goals he deems more important than football....see what I did there

the defense stepped up big in that game and to say Newton did all the work is silly... the defense also put them there by shutting down 'Bama in the second half...

Fairley was more dominant vs Oregon than newton was... by far... and the defense as a whole really responded when it was down.

Still, Newton was extremely dominant in college, not taking that away from him... but let's recognize that he had a great team.

Archived