• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Moon thinks Panthers are sold on Cam Newton

SCP

If Rivera said that, then that's as good a sign as any that Cam is a lock for our pick. As if we needed this to confirm it. I still can't believe the level of denial going on around here over this pick. Cam has been the only serious candidate for nearly two months now, whether or not certain people will admit it or not.

Might as well join the Cam-wagon while you can!

If Rivera said that, then that's as good a sign as any that Cam is a lock for our pick. As if we needed this to confirm it. I still can't believe the level of denial going on around here over this pick. Cam has been the only serious candidate for nearly two months now, whether or not certain people will admit it or not.

You are crazy if you truly believe Cam has been the only serious candidate for the Panthers.

Setting yourself up for a possible major letdown. :smilewinkgrin:

I will say we have show more interest in Cam (i.e. more meetings) than other prospects but it is hard to decide whether that is because we like him so much or bc we feel we need to know him more than others bc of some of the off the field stuff and character questions.

You are crazy if you truly believe Cam has been the only serious candidate for the Panthers.

true, but it is crazy to pretend Rivera didn't have QB on the brain the moment he stepped foot in Carolina.

Anyone else get the feeling that Warren Moon is trying to get the fast track into the coaching circuit with his "tuteledge" of Cam? Always questioning the motives of these old guys that come out of nowhere to "lend a helping hand" and then try to become vocal in the media.

If all of the interest and chatter regarding Newton to the Panthers is part of a smokescreen, then Marty Hurney and Ron Rivera have done a masterful job of deceiving everyone.

Hat's off to those guys if it turns out to be true.

Personally, I'm not buying it.

Cam Newton will be extremely fun for me playing Madden.. Lol. If he can reach his true potential, it's a genius pick. Trouble seems to follow the kid everywhere he goes, and I would rather go the safe route.. but that's just my personality.

Well the "haters" claim if the coaching staff thinks he can be the guy many of us expect/hope him to be they'll support him lets see if that holds true come April 28th...

considering they all are most likely not liars, cheats, and true haters, I would take their word for it.

Archived