• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Give me your opinion

Epistaxis

also, this guy has yet to cross a line (in Epi's opinion, which is the one that counts in this scenario).

once a line is crossed all bets are off and dude better watch his ass

Exactly right, he's no dummy.

His messages could easily be shrugged off as silly blather.

But again, I'm no dummy either and I know a playa when I see one.

Took the time to recon his Facebook page.

No surprise, quite a few friends that have striking similarities to my wife in both appearance and marital status.

He has a hunting ground preference it seems.

again, I agree with you Z...I have a fantastic marriage to my best friend too, but all relationships have their ups and downs. You leave the door open wide if they have the opportunity to build that friendship and chances are, there will be trouble. She might not get physically involved, at least not right away...but I promise, the chance for her to get emotionally involved is extremely high. And when you hit that low spot in your relationship...the temptation for her to run to the other guy is huge

again, I agree with you Z...I have a fantastic marriage to my best friend too, but all relationships have their ups and downs. You leave the door open wide if they have the opportunity to build that friendship and chances are, there will be trouble. She might not get physically involved, at least not right away...but I promise, the chance for her to get emotionally involved is extremely high. And when you hit that low spot in your relationship...the temptation for her to run to the other guy is huge

This

very true, I'm just blessed that I have a totally open and honest relationship with my wife.

grab her phone if your wife steps away from it. think about something that'll leave you waving the flag high and proud, then snap a pic and send it to homeboy. hopefully you're well endowed, and other dude will either be grossed out, impressed, or turned on and he'll start harassing you now.

This and if she isn't too into the guys she's talking to now, he has given her the confidence that she could easily find someone else.

Archived