• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

-Game of Thrones-HBO-

Kurb

27 minutes ago, CarolinaCoolin said:

The actress that played lyanna is actually hot as poo

I was about to call you out saying that Lyanna was hot as poo but then I read what you quoted and realized you were talking about Lyanna Stark and NOT Lyanna Mormont.

Couple things. Jamie will kill cersei. He killed the mad King for wanting to do what she did. When he kills her I think he offs himself too. Bran heading south of he wall will let the white walkers go south of the wall. Night's king branded him and that let them go circumvent the same magic that protected the three eyed raven.

44 minutes ago, party_animal said:

Couple things. Jamie will kill cersei. He killed the mad King for wanting to do what she did. When he kills her I think he offs himself too. Bran heading south of he wall will let the white walkers go south of the wall. Night's king branded him and that let them go circumvent the same magic that protected the three eyed raven.

I agree, Jamie at some point kills Cersei to bring her story/prophecy full circle.  

I have Jamie's story going on though. I think he has a hand in making sure we don't get a storybook ending. 

I think after the final war is over and humanity "wins".   Snow is obligated to take the throne.  Dany and the dragons are casualties.  If we get a reset that means no dragons.  Tons die.  So Snow gets caught slipping like always and at the end as he finally takes the seat he doesn't want and gets blinded sided again....courtesy of the King Slayer.   Who Snow foolishly underestimates as everyone near the end basically joins forces as a necessity behind Jon/Dany. 

No one said anything, so should I assume we're all in agreement that Cersei intentionally set up Tommen to hopefully kill himself?

1. He's not gonna be like "Oh it's cool mom that's just my super hot wife and the high sparrow of the religion I'm a total zealot for we cool." I think she realized when he forbade trial by combat that he wasn't gonna be momma's little boy anymore. Cersei loves her kids, yes, but she loves herself more.

2. Gregor stays in the room until the explosion happens (so no one can say Cersei wanted him dead if he had made it to trial.) then promptly fugs right off leaving him with no Cersei and no one to protect his well-being.

3. He's trapped in a room with a fantastic view of his wife and basically the whole structure of the religion he dedicated himself to being consumed by wildfire. And then he's alone.

7 hours ago, Still Brooklyn said:

Jamie has said he'll do anything for Cersei. No way he kills her.

What about Maggie's prophecy? I mean everything else had been true why not her dying at the hands of her little brother? Only 2 people in play to do the job.

End theory:   Danaerys  marries Jon   the series end in epilogue  with sly hints thatthier via incest  targaryan offspring are insane as fug thus setting up more GoTish future for the world/ Westoros after the series ends

1 hour ago, CRA said:

What about Maggie's prophecy? I mean everything else had been true why not her dying at the hands of her little brother? Only 2 people in play to do the job.

Yeah, But Tyrion is only her half brother.. I'm totally on board with that theory haha 

57 minutes ago, TbTeRRoR said:

End theory:   Danaerys  marries Jon   the series end in epilogue  with sly hints thatthier via incest  targaryan offspring are insane as fug thus setting up more GoTish future for the world/ Westoros after the series ends

That is the happiest storybook ending the show potentially has in play

9 hours ago, Still Brooklyn said:

Jamie has said he'll do anything for Cersei. No way he kills her.

Maggy the witch foretold the major events of Cersei’s life in a prophecy we saw in Season 5’s “The Wars to Come.” She accurately predicted Cersei’s marriage to a philandering king, the deaths of all her children, and her rise to the throne as queen.

She also predicted Cersei’s downfall. “Queen you shall be, until there comes another, younger and more beautiful, to cast you down and take all that you hold dear.” Cersei seemed to think this referred to Margaery, though it may actually be Daenerys. Another line of the prophecy foretold Cersei’s death, though the line was omitted from the show: “And when your tears have drowned you, the valonquar shall wrap his hands around your pale white throat and choke the life from you.”

“Valonquar” means “little brother” in Valyrian, a word Cersei assumes refers to Tyrion. But Jaime is younger too, if only by minutes. Season 6 took care to remind us that there is “still honor in” Jaime, as Brienne said. Judging by the disturbed look on his face at the sight of his sister crowned queen, that sense of honor and morality—traits he does not share with his twin—could be Cersei’s demise.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/27/game-of-thrones-what-to-expect-in-season-7-from-cersei-s-death-to-arya-s-revenge.html

5 minutes ago, Moorgan said:

Maggy the witch foretold the major events of Cersei’s life in a prophecy we saw in Season 5’s “The Wars to Come.” She accurately predicted Cersei’s marriage to a philandering king, the deaths of all her children, and her rise to the throne as queen.

She also predicted Cersei’s downfall. “Queen you shall be, until there comes another, younger and more beautiful, to cast you down and take all that you hold dear.” Cersei seemed to think this referred to Margaery, though it may actually be Daenerys. Another line of the prophecy foretold Cersei’s death, though the line was omitted from the show: “And when your tears have drowned you, the valonquar shall wrap his hands around your pale white throat and choke the life from you.”

“Valonquar” means “little brother” in Valyrian, a word Cersei assumes refers to Tyrion. But Jaime is younger too, if only by minutes. Season 6 took care to remind us that there is “still honor in” Jaime, as Brienne said. Judging by the disturbed look on his face at the sight of his sister crowned queen, that sense of honor and morality—traits he does not share with his twin—could be Cersei’s demise.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/06/27/game-of-thrones-what-to-expect-in-season-7-from-cersei-s-death-to-arya-s-revenge.html

Yeah, Jaime is definitely killing cersei

Archived