• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If we Pick Cam Newton Will You...

ncmonzta

I will support the Panthers forever regardless of who they draft, they can pick Casey Matthews with the first overall and I would still support them, I am used to suffering anyways being a fan of the two worst teams in the nfl.

Sure everytime he messes up I will be super critical of him seeing as i think he is a dirty guy, a bad player, and just a mess in general. However a Panther is a Panther, and a Panther to me if family.

I would go into rage mode just like i did when we drafted clausen , but there's no way i could ever dislike clausen as much as i dislike Newton , if he gets drafted and Fcks up .. I hope Steve punches him in the face :D

Violence is the answer!

Violence is the answer!

Oh yes it'll be hot! .. I wonder when Steve retires if hes just gonna go around the locker room in a terrorist punching spree .. or re-enact the last scene from jay and silent bob strike back and go to each players house around the league he doesn't like and kick their ass :party:

This time next week JR gets called a hugger/traitor

That funny reading that from you, 'cause I bet you will say JR is a "racist" if we pass on your boytoy. But then I remeber you saying few times in the past that you think JR is a "closest racist" with not getting Vick & Young. :rofl:

Archived