• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mark Schalerth said what?!

Peppa Jack Supreme

Not sure if anybody else is watching SportsCenter right now but Schalerth was just talking about Peppers having one of the best motors in the NFL. Said he never takes plays off and is always in the thick of things no matter what the score of the game is.

Makes me wonder if Mark only looked at 20% of the film from the last two years, because he sure didnt look at the video from the playoffs this year.

Not sure if anybody else is watching SportsCenter right now but Schalerth was just talking about Peppers having one of the best motors in the NFL. Said he never takes plays off and is always in the thick of things no matter what the score of the game is.

Makes me wonder if Mark only looked at 20% of the film from the last two years, because he sure didnt look at the video from the playoffs this year.

He's trying to sell Peppers lol.

Cannot be any worse then Jamie Dukes basically giving Michael Vick a BJ on national television.

Duke's Quote of the Day:

The problem in Atlanta is that Vick didn't have any wide receivers to throw to.
That was two days ago

Umm Earth to Duke: Why is it that Michael Vick did not have success with Roddy White and Jenkins but Matt Ryan comes in and make them into two quality receivers?

Gee, I wonder

In the real world "franchised" means a team fully intends to keep that player. Marty Hurney hasn't strayed from that stance one bit. He even said that keeping Gross and Peppers is what was in the best interest of the team.

Don't hate on Pep so fast you have a 50% chance of eating some of those words.

In the real world "franchised" means a team fully intends to keep that player. Marty Hurney hasn't strayed from that stance one bit. He even said that keeping Gross and Peppers is what was in the best interest of the team.

Don't hate on Pep so fast you have a 50% chance of eating some of those words.

I'll take Gantts take on this, Peppers has burned the bridges in Carolina. What Hurney said was just giving peppers a taste of his own medicine and being smart about this situation by trying to drive up the price for peppers in a trade. Peppers is gone.

Cannot be any worse then Jamie Dukes basically giving Michael Vick a BJ on national television.

Duke's Quote of the Day:

That was two days ago

Umm Earth to Duke: Why is it that Michael Vick did not have success with Roddy White and Jenkins but Matt Ryan comes in and make them into two quality receivers?

Gee, I wonder

We need to bring back "Earth to <name>", it's been missing ever since people overused it after Zoolander...

Archived