• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 4: Panthers Select Brandon Hogan

Car123

Rivera will put a boot in his ass if he gets out of hand. Not worried about that aspect of this pick at all. The ACL worried me somewhat, but I have a friend who is a Steeler fan who follows the draft real close and he was dying for Hogan to go to Pittsburgh. Says he has 1st round ability.

Hope he's right.

Riveras comments on him:

“I tried to explain to him there are no three strikes or anything like that, you’re here to do it the right way, the Panther way and if not there will be consequences. I was very open with the young man and he understands that.”

Haven't seen Rivera coach a single game and I already have a ton of respect for him just from how he makes it obvious doesn't put up with any bullshit. You can't always be everyone's best friend in a leadership role.

“I tried to explain to him there are no three strikes or anything like that, you’re here to do it the right way, the Panther way and if not there will be consequences. I was very open with the young man and he understands that.”

I Love This Man.

Strange, Maybe there is something to JR being less concerned about a players past with Rivera in there. Might be a good thing.

If thats the case, can we please bring back THE NATURE BOY?!!?!?! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The nature boy lives with me. thanks for your input.

Archived