• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFT: 'Cats the darkhorse team to move L.A.? LMFAO!

L.A. is a shitty sports town.

Yes.

This is why the Clippers outdraw your Bobcats every year.

I'm certain of it.

In fact the Clippers, probably historically for the last 20 years the worst run NBA Franchise in basketball were #7 in attendance this year.

:incazzato:Ooh, Ooh, but Blake Griffin!

Clipper fans outdrew your sorry Charlotte ass the year before as well.

And the year before that.....

What else ya got?

You don't realize BofA is probably the worst "Home Field Advantage" in the NFL?

Charlotte is pathetic.

I know no one wants to see this as a possibility but I truely believe that if the labor situation end result doesn't meet some of the owners requirements, several teams including the Panthers may be up for sale. And it's not because JR doesn't completely support the Panthers in the Carolinas. He does and that is why he has fought so hard in this labor situation.

The fact that he has fought so hard in the first place instead of just selling the team and moving to LA is amazing. The man had a heart transplant and still he is fighting for the fans. Yet so many bash him on a daily basis. It's really sad IMO.

The fact that he has fought so hard in the first place instead of just selling the team and moving to LA is amazing. The man had a heart transplant and still he is fighting for the fans. Yet so many bash him on a daily basis. It's really sad IMO.

He is fighting for the NFL. No idea if he cares about me.

The fans have supported this team through 2 decades of mediocrity (including selling out during a 2-14 season) and I am supposed to be thankful that he hasn't sold the team?

Yes.

This is why the Clippers outdraw your Bobcats every year.

I'm certain of it.

In fact the Clippers, probably historically for the last 20 years the worst run NBA Franchise in basketball were #7 in attendance this year.

:incazzato:Ooh, Ooh, but Blake Griffin!

Clipper fans outdrew your sorry Charlotte ass the year before as well.

And the year before that.....

What else ya got?

You don't realize BofA is probably the worst "Home Field Advantage" in the NFL?

Charlotte is pathetic.

You do realize that using the Bobcats to prove a point is probably not your best arguement.

The only real problem with this is that there is no logical reason to include the Panthers except the fact that they have not been very good the past couple of seasons. Financially, they are doing very well, games are still selling out (and will be for the forseeable future due to PSL's, by which time the LA football scenerio will have been resolved), and the ownership situation (even outside of JR) has strong Carolina ties. Really, there's no reason for anyone to want to move the team.

But the reality is that anytime you have the worst record in the league, your team will be included in pretty much every conversation involving something negative league wide.

Archived