• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My wife watches House Hunters. It only reminds me why Americans are always in debt.

Brokenbad

Every time I watch this show with her, there is always some jerk buying a house beyond his needs.

Today, a man wasn't approved for $350,000 and had to settle for $320,000.

After he learned this information, he said "What? I don't want to live in a dump"

On a different episode, these two supersnobs wanted to buy a several million dollar house so that they could use it when they went of their yearly vacation. They were also willing to pay thousands a month extra for insurance and fees etc.

A different episode had a couple with three children looking for a house. The rooms were tiny as hell, and them mans words were "I guess we could stick (his 3 yr old son) in there. What happens when he gets older ya dumbass?

The thing that really gets me is that the people looking at the houses always complain about every one of them that they look at, and then they always pick one of them! If I was spending $350,000 it better be damn well customed to my exact liking.I just really hate this show and it reminds me of why this country has so many financial problems.

Every time I watch this show with her, there is always some jerk buying a house beyond his needs.

Today, a man wasn't approved for $350,000 and had to settle for $320,000.

After he learned this information, he said "What? I don't want to live in a dump"

On a different episode, these two supersnobs wanted to buy a several million dollar house so that they could use it when they went of their yearly vacation. They were also willing to pay thousands a month extra for insurance and fees etc.

A different episode had a couple with three children looking for a house. The rooms were tiny as hell, and them mans words were "I guess we could stick (his 3 yr old son) in there. What happens when he gets older ya dumbass?

The thing that really gets me is that the people looking at the houses always complain about every one of them that they look at, and then they always pick one of them! If I was spending $350,000 it better be damn well customed to my exact liking.I just really hate this show and it reminds me of why this country has so many financial problems.

Scripted BS show.

When the budget drops maybe then they will pick up my idea for a show. Trailer Fabulous and follow around a some guy with 3 teeth, his fat wife, his daughter and her lesbian girl friend, and five dogs. They will be looking for a used double wide for less than 5k. Imagine the man and wife will complain, where would they put the trampoline, what room do the dogs sleep, does it face south so they can get that thar satelite tellevision on the big screen from AArons etc.

Scripted BS show.

When the budget drops maybe then they will pick up my idea for a show. Trailer Fabulous and follow around a some guy with 3 teeth, his fat wife, his daughter and her lesbian girl friend, and five dogs. They will be looking for a used double wide for less than 5k. Imagine the man and wife will complain, where would they put the trampoline, what room do the dogs sleep, does it face south so they can get that thar satelite tellevision on the big screen from AArons etc.

you know there are people who would watch that...

That show is already on TV. It's called "16 and Pregnant."

I am in the biz of house selling, and I can tell you that almost every single woman will complain about something in the homes when they are looking for one.

And to top it off, most of the dumbass realtors will point our objections as well.

And to top it off, most of the dumbass realtors will point our objections as well.

Damn us brokers for doing our job. That is why we are hired. If a broker doesn't point out objections (and benefits) what are we getting paid our commission for??

Archived