• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Update

NJPanthers12

people change. I trust our coaching staff to decide that.

eh, my personal belief is people really don't change that much......Steve Smith for example. There maybe some slight changes (and LOTS of talk).......but he is the same punch you in the face and cuss you out guy he has always been.

thanks for the update, I'm very concerned about CB and Otah however- while having a more legitmate d-line (hopefully we sign Coefield) will help, our secondary was frighteningly bad at times last year- I don't think we re-sign Marshall, some team like the Texans will overpay him. God why didn't Ryan Clady fall just a tiny bit more?

I'm beginning to believe Smith in all likelihood will be a Panther, unless the Raiders, Chargers, and Ravens get into a bidding war for him (highly unlikely imo)

Good for Delhomme, I hope whenever he does decide to hang it up, he signs with the Panthers just to retire. The last year/playoffs was rough, but without Delhomme the Panthers, Steve Smith, and my interest in the NFL would not be where it is at today

eh, my personal belief is people really don't change that much......Steve Smith for example. There maybe some slight changes (and LOTS of talk).......but he is the same punch you in the face and cuss you out guy he has always been.

that has more to do with your beliefs than anyone else changing.. you're choosing to look at 2 f**k ups instead of all teh good he has done. you seem to ignore how he's wanted to step up as a leader, and did that the last 2 years..

sure, there are plenty examples of people who do not change. I've disassociated myself from many of them. but people do change. Hard to use Vick as an example of those who don't change?

you're personal belief may be that Vick hasn't.. but proof is in the pudding. just depends on what part YOU want to focus on to provide these truths to your opinion.

I'm not saying Edwards has changed. I'm saying I trust the FO/Coaching staff to make a better decision than you, I, or anyone here.

Also concerning Braylon Edwards, I would love to have the guy. He gets a bad rep for dropping balls, but he really is a good wide-receiver, especially if Chud can bring out the best in him. I just don't see him being "cheap".

thanks for the update, I'm very concerned about CB and Otah however- while having a more legitmate d-line (hopefully we sign Coefield) will help, our secondary was frighteningly bad at times last year- I don't think we re-sign Marshall, some team like the Texans will overpay him. God why didn't Ryan Clady fall just a tiny bit more?

I'm beginning to believe Smith in all likelihood will be a Panther, unless the Raiders, Chargers, and Ravens get into a bidding war for him (highly unlikely imo)

Good for Delhomme, I hope whenever he does decide to hang it up, he signs with the Panthers just to retire. The last year/playoffs was rough, but without Delhomme the Panthers, Steve Smith, and my interest in the NFL would not be where it is at today

Steve is under contract so there is no potential bidding war.

Archived