• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Smith almost considered retirement.

The Saltman

carolinagrowl Steve Reed

Steve smith said he briefly considered retirement when his wife was ill. She's OK though and he plans to play in 2011.

also some other quotes from steve reed pertaining to the camp:

carolinagrowl Steve Reed

Smith and Newton playing Ultimate Football with young kids. Look like they're having a blast.

carolinagrowl Steve Reed

Steve Smith still won't divulge his plans for the future, avoided a question about whether he would be willing to play for Carolina.

carolinagrowl Steve Reed

A kid asked Cam Newton if he's better than Jake Delhomme. Newton laughed and said, "Time will tell."

title of thread...

Steve Smith almost considers retirement.
quote used...

Steve smith said he briefly considered retirement when his wife was ill. She's OK though and he plans to play in 2011.

= thread title misleading.

fire saltman.

Newton on playing for Carolina

"I wanted to have someone great to throw to".

Don't feel like pulling the tweet from my phone.

got ya covered...

robgpaul Cam Newton at Steve Smith's camp answering kids ?'s says he wanted to come to Panthers to throw to a great receiver.. Smith just smiles

Cam cracks me the fug up!!! Nice Lil shot in there to Steve! Btw, I wouldn't read too much into them having a lot of fun at this youthcamp. They both love being around kids, and to them that's more than likely all it's about. Now the camaraderie that they're building... That's where you'll get your money's worth. Can you imagine hearing our horrible Fox announcers saying "and there's another touchdown from Cam Newton to Steve Smith"

Unfortunately we are still far far far away from a resolution with this lockout... And even farther from the season than we were yesterday!

Archived