• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just got out of jail.

Floppin

i'm not kidding this exact same thing happened to a friend of a friend when i lived in greensboro. someone sent a package to his house around the same size as yours. turned out a mexican gang had scoped out his house, determined his work schedule, and realized he never got home until 8:00pm on weekdays. apparently they had been sending packages to his house for months and they would come pick up the package from his doorstep when he wasn't home. he never knew this was going on for months. if i recall correctly the cops initially charged him (i think sbi was involved) but they knew all along that he had nothing to do with it. the charges were dropped but only on the condition that they let the sbi and police use his house for a setup the following week so they could arrest the mexican dudes when they came to pick it up. of course the mexicans came by the house the week before and saw all the cops so they sent some 16 year old kid the next week to get it. cops arrested a 16 year old, dropped charges on the friend of my friend, and that was that.

all that is to say, i hope the cops realize something like this might be going on in your case. if you are truly innocent, then they have to know as they've been watching your house and tracking these packages for quite some time now. otherwise, why would they have been there to arrest you? when they find shipments in the mail like that, they are going to try to track down the source and not just go bust the recipient the day the foind the first pacakge. they know there are more and they don't just want the buyer...

good luck.

i'm not kidding this exact same thing happened to a friend of a friend when i lived in greensboro. someone sent a package to his house around the same size as yours. turned out a mexican gang had scoped out his house, determined his work schedule, and realized he never got home until 8:00pm on weekdays. apparently they had been sending packages to his house for months and they would come pick up the package from his doorstep when he wasn't home. he never knew this was going on for months. if i recall correctly the cops initially charged him (i think sbi was involved) but they knew all along that he had nothing to do with it. the charges were dropped but only on the condition that they let the sbi and police use his house for a setup the following week so they could arrest the mexican dudes when they came to pick it up. of course the mexicans came by the house the week before and saw all the cops so they sent some 16 year old kid the next week to get it. cops arrested a 16 year old, dropped charges on the friend of my friend, and that was that.

all that is to say, i hope the cops realize something like this might be going on in your case. if you are truly innocent, then they have to know as they've been watching your house and tracking these packages for quite some time now. otherwise, why would they have been there to arrest you? when they find shipments in the mail like that, they are going to try to track down the source and not just go bust the recipient the day the foind the first pacakge. they know there are more and they don't just want the buyer...

good luck.

Happens more often than you think.....

It goes back and forth for me. Ahhh I remember the good days in hs when all my friends sold and I could get it for $45

Yea i remember back in the day you could pay 30-40 and get an eighth of "beaster" we called it, still good but not really

Yea i remember back in the day you could pay 30-40 and get an eighth of "beaster" we called it, still good but not really

I believe we had mutual friends.

I mean, I know we both know Sarah. But that is too close. Didn't you say you went to Providence?

A lot of people call bc bud beaster

It can be grown pretty well, but I stray away from that stuff. Its like mid-grade without seeds. Gives me a headache.

Oregon grown ftw

Archived