• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jeff Otah, any health updates?

Mojoman

He can still inflict damage on a all you can eat buffet....seriously the guy has talent but with all the injuries I dont think we can count on him being there.I wonder if he is in physcial shape at all.WE better have a plan B at rt

Otah is going to fallout. I don't see a future in him at all. I could be wrong but I seriously don't see him playing great for very long. He might have another decent year or two but first the knee then injured the shoulder doing what exactly? In any case this won't be the first time an injury has destroyed a top grade player. I hope I am wrong.

All I can say is that I hope he shows up to camp ready to work. If he isn't ready, and doesn't show the work ethic, Rivera needs to lay the hammer down. Bring in someone else, and let them work their ass off.

I watched some of the hardknocks with the Jets. I like how Rex Ryan doesn't take any crap, and doesn't settle for poor play or poor effort.

I hope Rivera has some of these qualities.

All I can say is that I hope he shows up to camp ready to work. If he isn't ready, and doesn't show the work ethic, Rivera needs to lay the hammer down. Bring in someone else, and let them work their ass off.

I watched some of the hardknocks with the Jets. I like how Rex Ryan doesn't take any crap, and doesn't settle for poor play or poor effort.

I hope Rivera has some of these qualities.

quite a difference from the clapping and gum chewing......isn't it.

Archived