• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We will be Competitive

SuperMan

If we sign Aso then I will shoot myself. Write it down.

Wish it would but the Jets seem set to break the bank to bring him in. TB def could out bid them but they are going to have to pay a ton.

I heard they are definitely in the mix for him.

And....Houston signed J. Joseph. They are out of the Aso race.

If Joseph got 48mill then you can expect Aso is going to demand 55mill easy.

If we had drafted Luck #1 we'd all be predicting Superbowl(s) in the near future at this point

Sad but true. I still got faith Cam can do it. Maybe it may take a little longer, but he has all the pieces he needs to succeed. This is Cam's team to lead and it's on his shoulders if we are to succeed. I hope the coaching staff can guide Cam into the precision passer we all hope he can be. YES WE CAM!

Even tho the NFL has become a passing league and QBs, CBs and pass rushers make the most money, it's still running the ball and stopping the run that wins the most games. If we stay healthy, we should be able torun the ball if we can throw even a little bit. I don't think we're there yet on stopping the run. Hopefully we can fiind another solid DT and CB before we run out of cap space.

Tampa Bay is over rated finish bottom of barrel next year. NO D is supspect as well. All im sayin is with the talent we have its very possible. That NFC south can b a tricky bitch.

*Insizion is still a Newbie to the Huddle*

And appearently professional football as well

*Insizion is still a Newbie to the Huddle*

And appearently professional football as well

http://http://www.nfl.com/teams/tampabay%20buccaneers/schedule?team=TB&season=2010&seasonType=REG

They beat the panthers, the nfc west lmfao, barely beats washington, the browns w/delhomme

take what you want from that but i say sometimes your record doesn't say how good your team is. I dont think i have to remind anyone here of that::D

Archived