• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you see Armanti getting any playing time this year? If so, how?

Brokenbad

I don't mean to sound like I'm carrying his water, but I heard he's been training hard this offseason.

Here's a video I found of him working out with Newton. Some of you may have seen it.

Dude with dreads is Trent Guy

">

Armanti has come a long way with his route running. Note his body control after breaks, no wasted motion. Guy looks good too, but he has always done it.

The biggest problem I see with Martin and Edwards, Martin is worse, is body catching at the sideline-

I only see him in the slot for awhile from now. It will take him a good couple years at least to hang with PRO CB's. Mainly running the routs well...not getting jammed within the 5 yards, etc.

He's a former QB, so he will have that advantage picking up blitz and such and giving the QB signals...

Too many Panther fans have become judge, jury, and executioner to our rookies from last season. The transition to the NFL is difficult, and they came into the league in the worst conditions any rookies ever have. Give them a break.

AE is about to have his second rookie season. This time, he will be coached up. Do not sell him short. Still pissed about the trade, but now lets get something for it.

AE was playing catch up last year. This year I see him fitting real well into Chuds attacking scheme. We may see many 4 and 5 WR sets as well as many others.

^This.... Those 4th sets will make it easier for DeAngelo and Co. To run with the field spread out.

If his practice today is any indication, He may be our version of a Wes Welker... Only faster and more athletic!<----That's scary poo!

We also can't get too excited after just one day of practice.. But it's looking good for AE... Hurney might not be as dumb as everybody blasted him for being this entire offseason alone with the AE dumb draft choice lines....

Archived