• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Miley Cyrus is going to the College of Charleston

Hotsauce

This is not a slam against COC, but why would someone who could afford to go almost anywhere, indeed someone who could probably afford to buy a college somewhere, go to a relatively small east coast college? Does she have relatives who went there?

Most people like yourself are naive to Charleston, which is a really good thing and what makes CofC such a well kept secret. ....I am typing this post while sitting outside on the back deck of the Windjammer, Isle of Palms. There are a ton of celebs who either have a house here, or vacation frequently. A couple years ago, I gave Rick Pitino's daughter a tour of the campus.

....as far as Brent Carved daughter, indeed she did go to CofC, and she failed out her sophmore year.....

Most people like yourself are naive to Charleston, which is a really good thing and what makes CofC such a well kept secret. ....I am typing this post while sitting outside on the back deck of the Windjammer, Isle of Palms. There are a ton of celebs who either have a house here, or vacation frequently. A couple years ago, I gave Rick Pitino's daughter a tour of the campus.

....as far as Brent Carved daughter, indeed she did go to CofC, and she failed out her sophmore year.....

Its not a matter of being naive. My cousin went to College of Charleston, and I use to spend summers in Santee with my Aunt and Uncle. Went to Charleston quite a bit, and I know a little bit about the area.

If I was Miley Cyrus, I would be going to Berkley, or Stanford, or even Vanderbilt (since she is originally from that area). But then, maybe she can't qualify for those schools.

Its not a matter of being naive. My cousin went to College of Charleston, and I use to spend summers in Santee with my Aunt and Uncle. Went to Charleston quite a bit, and I know a little bit about the area.

If I was Miley Cyrus, I would be going to Berkley, or Stanford, or even Vanderbilt (since she is originally from that area). But then, maybe she can't qualify for those schools.

That would be my guess. (That she doesn't qualify.) Somehow, with her parents, I don't see her being a Rhodes Scholar, or Phi Beta Kappa material.

This is not a slam against COC, but why would someone who could afford to go almost anywhere, indeed someone who could probably afford to buy a college somewhere, go to a relatively small east coast college? Does she have relatives who went there?

they don't let retards into the fancy schools.....also an Ivy League education ain't appealing to everyone.

Archived