• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

8/4 Updates

Ruff

josephperson Joe Person

Rivera says Edwards is in the mix for the No. 2 rcvr spot w/ LaFell and Gettis, who is still out w/ hamstring injury.

josephperson Joe Person

Brandon LaFell says he did yoga during the lockout to improve flexibility. Like everyone here, LaFell has been impressed w/ Armanti Edwards.

carolinagrowl Steve Reed

WR Armanti Edwards said he fielded so many punts this offseason that "I feel like I can do it with my eyes closed."

He'd definitely have to show he can consistently beat the press to be the #2 though.

I told PF81 on twitter, I'm still surprised by Riv coming out and saying the #2 spot is open, b/c I thought Gettis earned it last year and thought LaFell and AE would be playing the slot... Pretty surprising to me.

That is just coach speak for everyone needs to compete.
true, but form all reports, AE has been incredibly impressive, more so than lafell and gettis has been hurt.

makes sense that he would be a legit consideration for that job.

if so, it could make hurney look like a genius with that trade.

josephperson Joe Person

Rumor has it the Panthers plan to use their first overall pick in the 2011 Draft on a DL.

josephperson Joe Person

This just in. Jerry Richardson to have a heart transplant

josephperson Joe Person

Chris Gamble looks a lot different without his signature dreadlocks

He'd definitely have to show he can consistently beat the press to be the #2 though.

I told PF81 on twitter, I'm still surprised by Riv coming out and saying the #2 spot is open, b/c I thought Gettis earned it last year and thought LaFell and AE would be playing the slot... Pretty surprising to me.

But remember, new coach, so every position is an open one. ['cept SS ;)]

Archived