• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ryne Repairing after Injury

bLACKpANTHER

Good Artilce from Panthers.com about Ryne and what he did all last season.. i hope that he can become the PR/KR we all hope he can be.. this will be a huge year for Ryne and Jarrett to see if they truly will be what we expect them to be..

OVER/UNDER:

Ryne take 1 to the house in 09

Ryne makes us forget about Mark Jones by week 3

Jarrett catches 50 balls for 750 yds

Jarrett catches 3 redzone touchdowns

what about Mark Jones? I thought he done a preety good job returnuing kicks last year.

Oh I loved Jones this year, and think he did a fantastic job. Very solid and smart with the ball... although he's certainly not the speediest returner in the NFL...

It never hurts to have some competition and I want to see what Robinson can do at WR... it also doesn't hurt to have more than one option at any position.

From what I remember, Ryne was having an awesome camp last year, and had a good chance to play more at WR, so I don't see him getting cut unless the Panthers draft a 1st or 2nd round WR.

I know everybody is high on Jones, but I still believe Robinson is just as good, or maybe a better return man than him.

the thing is i just dont wont a KR/PR i want a guy that can get out there as a WR

i agree. and between rhyne, and jones. rhyne is deff the better reciever which i think will give him the edge if they have to fight for the roster spot.

this is a lil off topic but does anyone know if uncs brandon tate entered the draft or not? this guys a realy good KR/PR and wasnt too bad at reciever either. he was kinda over shadowed by hakeem nicks that why i dont think u hear alot of people talking about him. if he did enter the draft he could be a good pickup in a late round to battle for a position

Archived