• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

8/6 Practice (and Fan Fest)

Ruff

just saying its gonna take way longer than a few weeks for this team to learn a new defense and offensive system. Especially with the amount of youth on this team. I swear I saw someone say atleast 10 wins. Really? Alot of the teams we will play this year have had their systems in place for years and know it quite well. Expect to be better. That is all or you will build yourself up for disappointment.

just saying its gonna take way longer than a few weeks for this team to learn a new defense and offensive system. Especially with the amount of youth on this team. I swear I saw someone say atleast 10 wins. Really? Alot of the teams we will play this year have had their systems in place for years and know it quite well. Expect to be better. That is all or you will build yourself up for disappointment.

Obvious troll, is obvious.

Well, I can tell you this - the offense moved the ball much better this year at Fan Fest then they did last year.

Beautiful deep pass from Cam to Clowney towards the end of practice, in general Cam seems to be much more willing an able to push the ball downfield then Clausen does. Cam also made a nice pass to Barnidge which Barnidge took to the house.

Defense is CLEARLY more aggressive, there were several times when they had 3 blitzing.

Wanna know about Cam's athleticism? At one point he rolled out of the pocket and CJ was chasing him, Cam stopped for a sec to see if he could juke CJ, CJ didn't bite so Cam started running again. This illustrates Cam's ability to extend plays like no other QB on our roster.

The amount of motion on offense was impressive, at times we were moving 2 or 3 guys on one play.

I'm amped for this season after watching Fan Fest.

Archived