• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

'Always Sunny...', Louie, and Wilfred renewed by FX

Dpantherman

FX announced renewals today for their comedy series It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Louie and Wilfred.

Always Sunny actually got a two-year pickup, meaning they'll be on the air through at least 2013 with Season 9 (Season 7 begins airing this fall). The deal also includes an option for a tenth season. In addition, FX Productions is entering into a three-year exclusive television overall deal with RCG, the production company run by Sunny Creators/Executive Producers/Stars Rob McElhenney, Charlie Day and Glenn Howerton.

Louie was renewed for Season 3 and Wilfred for Season 2, both of which will consist of thirteen episodes.

http://tv.ign.com/articles/118/1186599p1.html

I'm one of the few people that have never seen 'Sunny'. Love Wilfred, and Louie is brilliant.

League and Archer (great shows) were already renewed. The League is back in October, Archer is back in the spring. Louie takes a while but its pretty good love Wilfred, never seen Sunny but I've heard a alot of things.

Anyone else notice that Shiva from the League is the hot shifter chick from this seasons True Blood?

Wilfred is the one with Frodo, I've seen a few episodes and thought it was pretty good, I need to catch up though.

Always Sunny is still, IMO, the funniest show ever. The last season wasn't that great though, but the previous ones were gold. I'm hoping they can get things going in the right direction with this upcoming season.

Archived