• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your Pre-Game Superstitions

Gipetto

LAst season i was on deployment and i didn't get to do my rituals so i'm pretty sure that's why the season went so bad. :D...j/k

Anyway i like to wear my stewart jersey under my deangelo jersey every game and drink exactly one beer 30mins before kickoff.

I have to get all my "honey do" poo list done at least an hour before kickoff... Then I make sure that I have enough beer... Watch the Fox pre-game while cracking my first of many coors lights prior to kickoff.

But now I'm in FL and still not moved in. Staying with my wife's sister until we find the "right" house. Looked at several and only one possible thus far. I'd like to be moved in and comfortable by week one. Sunday ticket will be much more enjoyable now that I have it for free...

This will be one of the first years where im back home in Charlotte, completely done with the Army now, minus these ridiculous appointments at the VA, so that I can actually watch and enjoy some Panthers football. Thank God, but as far as rituals, I do plan on having my wife serve me food, naked, possibly early morning sex before the game!

I wore a White (34) Deangelo jersey to the game in San Diego Week 1 in 2008. After they won, I wore it to every home game that year and they went 8-0. So the jersey was 9-0 for the year.

Still don't know why, but I wore my black (90) Peppers jersey to the playoff game. I later used it to clean my bathroom floor and threw it away, but I am still pissed at myself for changing it up.

It was a cold rainy night, and I was expecting big things from Peppers and the team encouraged the fans to wear black since that's what the team wore. Go figure.

Have had no pre-game superstitions the past 2 years- need a new one.

poo the game isn't until 730, plenty of time for teh secks.

Other ones include

playing drink the beer and smoke the weed

tailgating

laughing at skew's cosby sweaters

letting madhatter trick me into eating extremely spicy things then drinking disgusting liquor concoctions

wearing no shirt under my jersey and seeing who notices

using my panthers purse complete with my growl towel and jersey if Im not wearing it.

ALWAYS super bowl beef nachos at halftime.

I have a Panthers neon sign hanging in the Living room wondow, it gets turned on first thing in the morning on gamedays and does not get shut off until I go to bed.. or the next morning if Im too fugged up to remember to turn it off...

I have to have teh kids done up in Panther gear for gameday too, love the whole family showing support. I also do not wash my jersey when the Panthers win, only clean off the funk of a loss...

Archived