• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam is not ready

The Saltman

Cam is ready. It's the crappy OL and DL play that is making the Bengals looks like SB contenders. We are getting no frecking pressure on the QB. He is sitting back throwing all day. However, Cam is getting pressured every play. What QB is going to put up good numbers with that>?

I agree with everything you guys are saying. But it's funny how everybody was so down on Jimmy clausen looking like crap with only a handful blaming the other players being inept. But when Cam looks bad it's everybody elses problem...just saying.

Jimmy had a lot of games starting last year to prove himself and develop... so i dont understand your comparison as of now.

Well then......

DL ain't ready

CBs ain't ready

OL ain't ready

RBs not named Williams ain't ready

All WRs and TE not named Smith and Olsen ain't ready

As far as Cam goes....he has looked bad tonight. Either he or Chud needs take the restrictionns off and run more....it is what he does best and he to often has lanes for big plays and he stays in the pocket for incompletions.

OL and DL look just as bad as Cams passing......that shouldn't get lost in Cams poor play. in fact I think both have been worse

Archived