• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What's Everyone's Careers up in herree?

davos

Its probably been done but whatever:

What's your career field/specialty?

What are you actually doing?

What do you want to do if its not your current shtick?

Me:

-Landscape Architect / songwriter

-I'm currently in advertising for some reason

-May eventually want to go into City planning & public admin. but am chill about everything atm.

Your turn...

I work for an internet marketing firm.

I audit websites and make recommendations on how our clients can increase their web traffic and in turn, their business.

Sounds lame, but its interesting at times. It's cool to see yourself (and your team) making a measurable difference in the lives of small business owners. We often double (or more) the amount of business our clients do.

We need a sales rep if anyone is looking for a job and has B2B experience.

Just got out of the beer business now I run a warehouse for a non profit that ships equipment and rebuilds hospitals in S. America. Gonna start going down their a bunch to meet with doctors.

That's pretty interesting. What part of the beer business? Distribution? Brewing? Sales?

I got a BA in Geography, got a job while I was still in school working at a mapping company... worked my way up to dept manager and got lucky when a group of senior guys were starting a new group. I run a small aerial mapping company now and am a licensed surveyor.

I'm working on a geography major at UNCW right now. Cartography is hell though. Dunno why anyone would want to map for a living.

Don't you live in the Wilmington area? Did you go to UNCW?

Archived