• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

9/11 shoes and gloves

CatMan72

I'm gonna get this dick tat where like when I'm hard it's one of the towers so after im spent and going down it'll look like the tower is collapsing. On Sunday in going to run around with my dick out telling hot chicks to keep me hard in rememberance.

I'll call my dick Controlled Demolition.

Can they fit the tower on there? You might want to play it safe and go with Building 7.

They should be fined because it opens up the door to everyone else's sentimental expressions.

don't there fines go to charity? NFL could fine everyone and in advance make it known that it all goes to a specific charity related to 9/11 for that one week.

So basically, NFL players would not only be showing tribute on the NFL but would openly be donated money if they opted to participate.

terrible attempt at trolling, im disappointed fiz, ive seen your best work

It's not trolling.

The only things that come from 9/11 are lame, meaningless "expressions" of patriotism like this and Venom threads.

The same people that go ape poo for this think new York city is a fine young male filled cesspool that wil be the first to go once the armageddon comes on the other 364 days in the year.

For the record Fiz, I would not put myself into any of the categories you listed as criteria that people who think this equipment is awesome would fit in.

Not to turn this into a tinderbox thread, but I believe 9/11 was an inside job... I still think our country should remember it and keep that memory alive... In a weird way, I look at players wearing something like this as almost like a protest, that's why I appreciate it.

Archived