• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Msg to Cam

chknwing

If cam cracks byron bell like vick did, night night byron.

Technically Bell would probably just shake it off. He is only one inch shorter than Cam but about 100 pounds heavier. I hate it when can runs I really do. For two reasons. 1. legs don't typically last for big guys. 2. Injury, he won't slide, he takes hits, but even when you try ans slide you can't keep doing what Cam does. Pretty soon teams are going to know and they're going to take some shots at him.

I know he has been stressing over being a throwing QB and I am glad because he must be one, he is an too important to the team and we have to find the personal to support him instead of expose him to getting injured, as well as teaching him some smart running.

Doubt we'll see Cam as quick as he is now in a few year. Big guys take to gravity more, they age differently than say Vick. Mixture of physics and Biology. It's not just big guys though it's everyone. Seems to be at a faster pace for them though. You truly never know but I think it's dumb to try and use Cam for his running skills to the extent of college, like some kind of crutch. He's a QB and shouldn't be our only weapon.

Archived