• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dork alert

The Saltman

LOL@people still believing Cam wants Clausen's #2. Believe it or not, Clausen doesnt have anything Cameron wants. The #1 is more iconic and coveted than #2. I believe Cam wanted it all along and allowed the "he wants to wear #2" hype to build so people wouldnt call him selfish for wanting it. There are plenty of NFL QBs who wear #2, there's only 1 that wears #1. He is not changing his number folks.

LOL@people still believing Cam wants Clausen's #2. Believe it or not, Clausen doesnt have anything Cameron wants. The #1 is more iconic and coveted than #2. I believe Cam wanted it all along and allowed the "he wants to wear #2" hype to build so people wouldnt call him selfish for wanting it. There are plenty of NFL QBs who wear #2, there's only 1 that wears #1. He is not changing his number folks.

I hope so because if I buy a Cammy cam jersey and he changes to 2 that's going to be the only reason I'll ever have to be made at him

If it were me, I'd keep the 1. Of course, if it were me, I wouldn't be a part of this discussion because I would have better things to do with my life than associate with you Neanderthals! But since it isn't and I am, I think having a big ol' number 1 on his chest kind of serves notice on just what he intends to be - the best. Go Cam!

Archived