• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Numbers You'd Like to See Retired?

Carl Spackler

Obviously the League hasn't been as into retiring jerseys as time has gone on, but I'd really like to see the Panthers retire #30. If they never do, I can rest easy knowing that Godfrey is doing a solid job representing that number and what it means to the organization. He's a good guy and has potential to be a player cut from the Minter mold. Nevertheless I'd rather, if given the option, retire it for Mike.

I know not many kickers have had their number retired but I would like to see number 4 retired. He has been with this team for many years and still has a couple to go. He has been clutch in many games, and bc of that foot we have won many games.

only 2 numbers come to mind.. that id like to see the panthers retire

4 - Need i say more

89 - Smith is by far the most productive and big time player we have ever had in Carolina. If he can keep his production level for a few more years he could be one of the 10 best of all time. I honestly dont think anyone could wear number 89.. and come close to the production expectations.

Archived