• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

After 3 games, what player r u most impressed with?

DawgzLife

Agree. Also noticed how much he helps Cam with pre snap (directing traffic)

Keep it to 1 player. Just for the past 3 games & potential for the rest of the season. It doesn't have to be the 'best' player at a position, but just a player who you've been most impressed with so far this season. Give a reason for interest.

For me, it's Greg Olsen, the complete TE. We've all commented on how well Olsen played, his big catches & impact on the game. Very possibly the game MVP today.

What really struck me today was his blocking. He is not known for his blocking, but he clearly sprang Stewart on 1 of his runs. He was in motion coming to the right side of the formation & sealed in the LBs & DL (not by himself, but impressive). No need to rehash his catches b/c those are obvious, but Olsen is not only playing well in the receiving game, he is also doing it in the running game. I bet they will use him more for this in the future.

Wrong thread.

At least I hope this was meant for another thread...:conf:

Nope right thread. He had an average game. I was there I saw his throws they were off. They were off too much. I agree for the season EASILY Newton by a long shot but this game, not even close, other areas of our team won this for us, not Newton. It's okay guys damn, will your world implode if Newton doesn't throw for 400 yards every game lol.

I must have misread this post, since I thought it was relating to all three games, not just this game.

Cam had an average game but I don't care. He has been the most impressive Panther to me this season so far.

This game in particular? Honestly not sure. Probably CJ.

Crap, I jsut realized I misread the thread lol. It says for the season.

I will def have to say Cam on that one, my bad guys.

Nope right thread. He had an average game. I was there I saw his throws they were off. They were off too much. I agree for the season EASILY Newton by a long shot but this game, not even close, other areas of our team won this for us, not Newton. It's okay guys damn, will your world implode if Newton doesn't throw for 400 yards every game lol.

Yea this thread is for the season so far, not the game...what are you missing about that?

Any answer other than Cam doesn't make any sense. I don't care how much of a Cam fan you were, no one expected him to set rookie records.

So nice to know that we finally have a QB. Now we can start building this franchise around him and get back to the Super Bowl.

I am impressed with Johnson. He got the mega contract and the mega expectations. Anything less than double digit sacks will be considered underperforming given what we are paying him. So far he has been exactly what we expected and has performed well for us.

Yeah it's nice to actually have a defensive player that still performs even after he gets paid a big ass check.

Archived