• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy sig

Catalyst

Haha

"Hey guys feel free to use my schweet sig, even though two people having the same sig is pretty stupid"

haha

I'm not using it anymore. Check below - is that a Greg Hardy sig? No.

I've had several different people ask me about using it or making one like it for them so now that I'm not using it anymore, I thought I'd offer it up.

Really don't see the need for all this discussion over this. If you don't want to use it, move on. If nobody wants to use it, fine. It's no big deal either way.

Some people here will argue with a fuging tree stump.

I'm not using it anymore. Check below - is that a Greg Hardy sig? No.

I've had several different people ask me about using it or making one like it for them so now that I'm not using it anymore, I thought I'd offer it up.

Really don't see the need for all this discussion over this. If you don't want to use it, move on. If nobody wants to use it, fine. It's no big deal either way.

Some people here will argue with a fuging tree stump.

<<sigs and avvys off

but I did read it in your first post, so I get it. I found humor in you offering it to the whole board (which means that more than one person will prolly use it) and then the comment about two using it being stupid.

chill out with some swag

<<sigs and avvys off

but I did read it in your first post, so I get it. I found humor in you offering it to the whole board (which means that more than one person will prolly use it) and then the comment about two using it being stupid.

chill out with some swag

and then saying "really don't see the need for all this discussion over this" when you were the one who made a thread about it in the first place?

He could.....be trolling....us all!

:lol:

Archived