• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reaility

chknwing

There are 11 teams with losing records, 2 teams that are winless. 9 more teams that have 1 more win than carolina. Were like 1 game out of playoff contention lol. Dont count Carolina out just yet.

ps I spelt Reality wrong. Sue me.

If TB wins tonight we are 2 games out of the division lead and 2 games out of the wildcard spot. While it seems like we aren't that far out of it, it is mathematically very difficult to overcome this with so many teams ahead of us.

We would need to go 9-3 through our remaining games most likely.

Winning against NO would keep us alive in the Division hunt...

ug

people it's not the wins and loses its HOW we are playing.

How many of those other teams have a QB putting up our #s and are still losing?

Defense wins championships. The only thing we do on defense consistently is allow 30 points.

ug

people it's not the wins and loses its HOW we are playing.

How many of those other teams have a QB putting up our #s and are still losing?

Defense wins championships. The only thing we do on defense consistently is allow 30 points.

you are right, but dont get aggravated by arguing this. It's obvious people dont understand it takes time to build back a franchise and those dopes actually thought we would win 10 games at the beginning of the year. Yes, we are significantly further along and way more competitive than anyone with a decent mind could have predicted, but that doesnt make us a playoff team quite yet. I think if you are looking at wins/losses this year then your head isnt in the right place to begin with. One could argue we have played almost well enough to be 4-0 right now, but there are holes and it will take time to fill them. Meanwhile, one with sense would enjoy watching our progression because going into the season, that is all I asked for(realistically).

The fact that we were 2-14 last year and started out 0-2, it's stunning to see how many times playoffs are mentioned on this board. At least they are exciting to watch this year and are on an upward trend versus a downward spiral. Even if we go 2-14 again, it's an entirely different kind of season.

Archived