• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

late hits and flops lameness spreading to atlanta

rayzor

just an idea of what to look for and expect when we play them this week.

apparently they pulled pages from the sean payton/gregg williams "how to coach your team to play like douches" playbook against green bay. probably will have more of the same for the panthers.

article about the packers' complaints.... http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Packers-peeved-about-Falcons-late-hits-flops?urn=nfl-wp9136

The tone is set by the (for now) division leader. The Taints have been playing dirty since Greg Williams took over their defense, and he's almost proud of it. They got away with so many cheap shots in that Minnesota play-off game a couple years ago, you'd think it was a real life version of Blood Bowl. They also got away with about 4 or 5 blatant holds against us yesterday.

I think the league should start penalizing the piss out of them, like they have done the Raiders for the past 10 years. But I doubt that will happen since it seems like the "Who Dat" nation gets special privileges.

The Graham flop was one of the worst I've ever seen in the NFL. It didn't work and on top of that he ends up looking like complete fool.

I assume you're talking about the field goal attempt we called the time out on.

If so, you're dead on. He deserves an emmy for that ridiculous bit of comedy acting.

Archived