• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It hurts to lose again

Ricky Spanish

but this is a good thing. for the past 2 years, I have gone into each week knowing we would lose, but this year is different. we have a chance each week to win each game, and it is fantastic. we are young, we are hungry, and we aren't even playing at full strength, but god dammit, we are almost there...

the defense looked better yesterday, there were fewer mental mistakes all around, but still just enough to hurt us. tackling was piss poor, but the D-line did great and the coverage honestly wasn't bad at all, drew brees is a sniper and throws balls where they need to be pretty much every time. If we can get special teams to stop playing so "special" then we WILL win quite a few games this year.

I can't wait for the game next sunday.

Yup, to be playing this well against good teams this early in the process bodes very well for us.

If someone had told me heading into the season that we would play the Packers, Bears and Saints right down to the wire, I would have been ecstatic.

I really think we are last year's lions. so close so many times, but gradually improving. next year we will be dangerous.

If anyone expected this team to be a playoff contender this season, you should lay down the crack pipe. What has happened: The Panthers have found a franchise QB to build the offense around. David Gettis returns next season giving Cam another deep threat. Rivera will most likely address the defensive needs in the draft. So far this year has far exceeded my expectations.

Archived