• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Find the positive - Charlotte Fans

redbuddha

for the most part, the threads here are full of hype. people are frustrated some because of the lack of wins, but i doubt many believed there would be much this year. most are looking at the future and are pretty excited about it. the atmosphere around here is much better and more optimistic than it has been in years.

I'm guessing you meant "full of hope".

Sorry Rayz, but it looks lke autocorrect is kicking your ass today :lol:

i'm still trying to find the posts where anyone has said dalton was better than cam.

No the question isn't stupid because you don't want to answer it and look like an idiot. It's a real question, who would you have as your QB, Dalton or Cam. It's not based on their draft position or who went before whom and at what cost. What it is based on is a personal opinion based on how they appear to you. So who would you rather have in a vacuum, Dalton or Cam.

Again, you're just making this argument into something it isn't. It was a simple question and not a stupid one.

"how they appear to me?"

I'll take Dalton. but i wouldn't draft him with the 1st over all pick.

Well here's one.

nah...i actually meant that one, but hope would work as well. hype is just hope kicked up a notch and expressed.

Gotcha :thumbsup:

Reminds me... Someone wrote earlier that I was full of shot. Didn't make much sense to me. Any idea what they might have meant to say? :sosp:

It's so funny how whenever anyone brings up winning QBs the board says "Yeah but they have like the #1 defense and that's the only reason they are winning"

Quite a contrast from prior Huddle logic. If Dalton ends up 10-6 and Cam ends up 2-14, it would be extremely hard to argue that Cam had a more successful rookie season. He might have eye popping numbers, but just because Dalton doesn't need to doesn't mean he isn't capable. He's doing the things he needs to do to win.

Like I mentioned elsewhere, Cam has been sacked more, has more turnovers, less TDs per attempt, etc.

Dalton is making plays without hurting his team.

Just want to be clear what everyone is saying:

The standard for NFL QBs can only get you 1 win in the NFL.

A 2nd round "cookie cutter" NFL QB and a decent defense can get you 4 times as many wins?

Is that where we are going with this?

TRD argues it in this thread, but refuses to answer this question.

Let me ask you this TRD, if they switched places do you believe that their records would be reversed? Because that is what your retarded logic is implying.

Archived