• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Practice Squad Player Lawerence Wilson cited for Marijuna Possession

Sword

A note to any professional athlete..

Pot has been around since well before you were born.

It will be available to you after your career is over.

But million dollar jobs are once in a lifetime.

If you have any questions, give Ricky Williams a call and he will explain it to you.

If I were the team I wouldn't cut him for 2 reasons:

1. He probably needs to be activated for depth.

2. Cutting him only will ruin his career and teach him no lesson. He'd be back getting high all the time. Instead, I'd have him meet with JR one afternoon and have JR scare him into thinking he'd be let go, only to be told he'd get a second chance. That way, he can get an opportunity to redeem himself and re-prioritize things. Plus the next time somebody says "you want some weed?" he'd be more likely (I hope) to say "no, I have a career to care about."

this could ultimately be one of the signposts on the road to being a wasted pick, but c'mon. 76 in a 65 is not worth stressing over. and bye week weed...whatever.

I drive through that corridor regularly - there is always someone pulled over because it widens after spending almost twenty miles on I-85 IN TWO LANES-NOW DECORATED WITH CONSTRUCTION BARRELS :mad:.

Having said that, 76 mph through there is a common speed. Troopers leave Krispy Kreme, pull several over, and then return - it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

I am going to guess it was medical marijuana in anticipation of the injuries he would surely receive once he was called up to be a Panthers LB.

I wish he hadn't cried - must be a Cowboys fan.

If I were the team I wouldn't cut him for 2 reasons:

1. He probably needs to be activated for depth.

2. Cutting him only will ruin his career and teach him no lesson. He'd be back getting high all the time. Instead, I'd have him meet with JR one afternoon and have JR scare him into thinking he'd be let go, only to be told he'd get a second chance. That way, he can get an opportunity to redeem himself and re-prioritize things. Plus the next time somebody says "you want some weed?" he'd be more likely (I hope) to say "no, I have a career to care about."

He's never been activated because he......sucks, even in college he looked totally lost on the field.

Since it can be detected on urinalysis for up to thirty days, lets hope none of them get drug screened then.

Im sure they pick their spots and times to blaze. They have the system figured probably. Getting pulled over is a different story.

Archived