• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Practice Squad Player Lawerence Wilson cited for Marijuna Possession

Sword

is it really worth smoking some bud over a once in a lifetime job?

considering the number of players that allegely smoke pot......they don't seem to be worried about it.

Gantt tweeted a former Panther said about 50-60% smoked. Does that sound like guys scared of their dreams crashing down?

Im sure there are many others who like to enjoy their weed on this team.

@daringantt: As an aside to the Lawrence Wilson marijuana arrest, I once asked a former Panthers player how many guys in the locker room smoked, ...

@daringantt: After looking over both shoulders to see who was listening, making me swear I wouldn't use his name, he said "50 percent, ... probably 60."

Dude's an idiot for smoking up on the interstate, but let's not act like this is that uncommon.

What he really needs to learn is if you are going to break the law, only break one law at a time. If you're gonna be riding dirty, make sure your hands are at 10 and 2 and you're doing 5 under.

waste of taxpayers money. seriously? 11 mph over? .39 ounces? obviously no intent to sell. they even called in extra troopers to deal with this? i'm guessing all the rapists and people who steal poo from my car every two weeks are locked up, you know... people who are actually hurting hard working individuals.

Lets not argue about weed and if its dangerous. Whatever who cares.

Point is the guy got in trouble with the law and the NFL. Horrible timing due to our LB injuries...window of opportunity is small...he may have missed his with this mistake.

Yeah because Weed is such a DANGEROUS drug. I mean how many people die of a weed overdose every year? It has to be in the millions!

sadly some won't catch ur sarcasm. 0 people have ever died from a weed overdose in the known history of the drugs existence for those that didn't know.

i'm also pretty sure stoners aren't the guys starting fights in bars or in the streets.

also am pretty sure that stoned drivers only cause accidents in mcdonalds drive thrus.

Archived