• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Give some advice to Rivera (how to fix/coach team)

DawgzLife

Free Agency fails: Ron Edwards over Barry Coefield, DeAngelo Williams over Jonathan Joseph or equal caliber free agent CB. Standing pat with Armanti Edwards. Releasing John Kasay for a shitty replacement and overpaying said replacement instead of drafting a Kicker to develop behind John Kasay and kickoff (Alex Henry). Anything else I'm forgetting?

OH GETTING GOOD DEPTH BEHIND RIGHT TACKLE WHO HAS MISSED TWO YEARS.

I wasn't in the "you kept a 2-14 squad" camp but now I am. We're not fast enough we're not big enough we're too nice. This is what to expect from a team that was gutted last year.

Jordan Gross is falling fast and needs to move to the other side. He is looking like #77. Unfortunately I don't see things at LB healing themselves, we'll have to bring in some Rivera, McDermott guys. 97&94 are doing good for what they are, a veteran or two would help.

Draft and acquire Oline guys , big ones, especially insurance for Otah we'll be OK. Switch # poor Captain back to nickel/ST guy he is very good at both not so much as starting corner, it's embarrassing.

Archived