• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam's Presser

Ruff

- When asked what needs to be done to prepare for next week, Cam said "Something better than we did last week... Especially after a bye."

- Said there's "no excuse" for the game.

- He said "whatever they did was effective", and that "the next team we play will watch the film", calling the league a "copycat league".

- Said they need to go out and "play their heart out". Said to "have pride".

- Said that their motto was "1-0" this week, said after that: "pffffffft".

- Keeps repeating how embarrassing the game was, and how you set goals for yourself, but it leaves you asking yourself "why" and "how do I get better".

Same crap different week. I'm tired of hearing the broken record.

Yeah, cause Cam is putting all the blame on his shoulder instead of shelling out some blame. And it seem many of u love it like that.

Take all the blame Cam. Many want u to be the savoir of this team all by urself. They keep forgetting that even Jesus had his twelve diciples. A TEAM

They keep overlooking the fact that no matter how good or bad the offense play, the defense just continues to hand out scores like free gifts to the opponents.

There is no balance to this team at all. Today's game would have been a good day to show the world that the Panthers's defense doesn't belong dead last. Instead it showed how bad the team really is without the offense and Cam on their game.

Hmmm, in a powers truggle between Rivera and Cam, who wins?

Tried to tell you all he's a full blown narcissist and is going to take over the team. Rivera can't handle this kid.

Bench his ass before it's too late. He needs to be taught a lesson. ;)

Although he's right about one thing.....Rivera...not sure what to think about him yet. I know he's defenses are awesome though even though I'm the only one that can see this. But he can't handle Cam. No balls. Cam needs a dick coach like Bill.

Tried to tell you all he's a full blown narcissist and is going to take over the team. Rivera can't handle this kid.

Bench his ass before it's too late. He needs to be taught a lesson. ;)

Although he's right about one thing.....Rivera...not sure what to think about him yet. I know he's defenses are awesome though even though I'm the only one that can see this. But he can't handle Cam. No balls. Cam needs a dick coach like Bill.

just stop posting

Archived