• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who expected to score 35 points today

FugginPoo

Yea it's not like they created 3 turnovers or anything.

35-8 in the second half is all on the defense since the clock wouldn't have burned if the Panthers would have held onto the ball more and put up more points.

Its the offense as a whole not just Cam, they have failed in the second half all year long.

Yea it's not like they created 3 turnovers or anything.

35-8 in the second half is all on the defense since the clock wouldn't have burned if the Panthers would have held onto the ball more and put up more points.

Its the offense as a whole not just Cam, they have failed in the second half all year long.

I disagree, at some point, the D has to earn a buck and they have failed on several occasions, putting too much pressure on the O. If the defense held the other team to simply a FG in many of those games, we get it done. Depending on a rookie to pull 4th qtr theatrics is insane, we're lucky this guy is this good this soon...I'm afraid his confidence is waning, but Cam is gonna win a lot of games if we give him some time.

If I knew we were going to get 3 turnovers, sure. I also am not surprised they got 50 against us either with just as many or more turnovers.

I also expected Cam Newton to choke or throw pics if it came down to a close 4th quarter game. Everybody pretty much met my expectations. Defense, Offense, Cam.

I also expected Cam to have his passing shut down against the 6th best passing defense in the league. This is the best team we have played all year. And we have 3 more to go. Saints, Houston and Atlanta.

It's not going to get any prettier.

If I knew we were going to get 3 turnovers, sure. I also am not surprised they got 50 against us either with just as many or more turnovers.

I also expected Cam Newton to choke or throw pics if it came down to a close 4th quarter game. Everybody pretty much met my expectations. Defense, Offense, Cam.

I also expected Cam to have his passing shut down against the 6th best passing defense in the league. This is the best team we have played all year. And we have 3 more to go. Saints, Houston and Atlanta.

It's not going to get any prettier.

You are anything but a TRUE fan, every week is tough in the NFL, there are no patsies. Cam didn't choke, he tied the game at 35-35 on a great drive. Continuing to ask a rookie QB to be 5th-yr Tom Brady is a bit much...don't you think? Name one rookie QB who has done all these great things you contend.

The offense did not play well today. To many turnovers, to many three and outs in the second half and not enough points early when we got some gifts from Detroit. They didn't play as bad as the defense, but they did not play well. Special teams put a td on the board, and the offense got 10 points off turnovers (should have had more).

We were outscored 35-8 in the second half. Thats not a good performance for either defense or offense.

Archived