• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Armanti Edwards Progression Thread

pdandy1994

Im an App guy. I'll say this. 2 cents. Armanti was not worth a 2nd round pick. What other team would have taken him in the 3rd? I just find it hard to believe an NFL team would take a spread option running FCS qb in the 3rd round. Maybe 5th...maybe....

It kind of makes me mad.. imagine...Cam Newton and then Bowers in the 2nd...ughhhhh

It kind of makes me mad.. imagine...Cam Newton and then Bowers in the 2nd...ughhhhh

Man I forgot all about Bowers. I guess it shows how worthless it is to talk about the draft this early since he was projected as the number 1 pick for a while.

Just in case anyone is wondering: 11 GP 11 tackles 0 sacks

Man I forgot all about Bowers. I guess it shows how worthless it is to talk about the draft this early since he was projected as the number 1 pick for a while.

Just in case anyone is wondering: 11 GP 11 tackles 0 sacks

What would you rather have?

1st Round- Cam

2nd Round- No one. Traded away for Armanti year before

3rd Round- McClain

3rd Round-Fua

etc etc...

or

1st Round-Cam

2nd Round-Bowers

3rd. McClain

3rd. Fua

What would you rather have?

1st Round- Cam

2nd Round- No one. Traded away for Armanti year before

3rd Round- McClain

3rd Round-Fua

etc etc...

or

1st Round-Cam

2nd Round-Bowers

3rd. McClain

3rd. Fua

Like it or not AE was a put butts in seats pick. Hurney and Richardson knew we were not going to win many games so they needed another way to get fans. That way was AE and it has seemed to work. Still was it worth giving up a second to do that? Hell no... E.Brown and AE were knee jerk picks and have cost us big time.

Archived