• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm Going to be Flamed...

chknwing

Based on the first few words of the thread title you knew it was a stupid thing to post and you did it anyway. Even worse than this thread itself is the fact that you knew it would suck but couldn't keep yourself from posting it anyway.

Incorrect, I just knew how people on this forum react to anything they dont want to here. its not trolling. This team needs to prove its self by beating a a good qb. All star qb's they have faced, have picked them apart.

a win is a win and it's your own damn fault if you can't appreciate it or feel it needs to have an asterisk beside it or feel it needs some kind of qualifier.

if you were paying attention you'd see that the backup/rookie QB was 2-0 coming into this game having done a really nice 4th quarter comeback win against the bengals in cincy clinching their division and then they beat atlanta last week. you know...that team that swept us this year? same QB that played against us played and won those two games.

then remember that we played that team at their home turf...with the crowd as loud as can be all game.

we won. we beat one of the best teams in the AFC. we beat a legit playoff team on their home turf.

thats all that matters.

I agree with you, but that's more on the Defense than it is on Cam and the offense. We are just plain horrible on that side of the ball, hopefully we get better next year.
preach it.

it's not cam's fault that this defense hasn't been able to put away offenses this year.

Archived