• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reggie Bush

Henne Given Sunday

203 yards rushing yesterday, 900+ on the year behind a o-line thats been in shambles.

The guy worked so fuging hard this offseason, first on the field, last off....running extra gassers, catching passes off the jugs machine etc.

He earned all the success he's having this year. So happy for him, and proud to see him on my Phins team. Hope we extend his contract out longer than just next year!

el42C.gif

203 yards rushing yesterday, 900+ on the year behind a o-line thats been in shambles.

The guy worked so fuging hard this offseason, first on the field, last off....running extra gassers, catching passes off the jugs machine etc.

He earned all the success he's having this year. So happy for him, and proud to see him on my Phins team. Hope we extend his contract out longer than just next year!

el42C.gif

You gif is so funny. Reggie slid and knew to stop right in front of the photographer..

Congrats to him.

You can't go to the ground in a celebration

What about kneeling? Guess that isn't "going to the ground"?....I find Reggie's slide far less offensive than some of the cruddy dance moves some players offer up.

I also think the Lambeau Leap is a pre-planned celebration, and should be against the rules, but I guess the league thinks otherwise.

Archived