• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Expect To See More Hogan

chknwing

their wr's are still twice what the texicans put on the field with a much better QB

totally disagreed about the WRs.

they have garbage there.

mike williams is incredibly overrated. he's been horrible this year. they aren't even bothering to target him anymore and it isn't because he's getting more coverage because he isn't.

from the NFCS stock watch by yas

FALLING

1. Mike Williams, Tampa Bay Buccaneers receiver. For the first time in his career, Williams failed to record a reception in Saturday night’s loss to the Dallas Cowboys. Heck, Williams wasn’t even targeted a single time. Early in the season, it was easy to say Williams was getting more attention from defenses after catching 65 passes for 964 yards and 11 touchdowns as a rookie. But Williams isn’t getting a lot of extra attention these days because defenses aren’t worried about him. He has failed to get separation, his routes haven’t been precise and he’s among the league leaders in dropped passes.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/post/_/id/29160/nfc-south-stock-watch-19

been isn't anything special either. the dude is only slightly more reliable than williams and has 6 drops on the year so far.

meh...these guys are scrubs. blame it on QB play or just them sucking, but either way they have done nothing to show that they are a threat.

oh...and kevin walter is as good as any WR on the bucs.

Can't remember who it was but somebody (a teammate) came over to Hogan and seemed to be getting on to him, which leads me to believe that he thought Hogan blew the coverage. This would lead you to believe that he had the receiver the whole way in man but when Hogan realized that he forced him out of bounds he played heads-up football and moved on from the ineligible receiver.

i seen that as well, but Pugh had got dinged up so they had to put RJ back at safety. but it appeared that Hogan played cover 2 and thought the safety was playing up top over him.

Can't remember who it was but somebody (a teammate) came over to Hogan and seemed to be getting on to him, which leads me to believe that he thought Hogan blew the coverage. This would lead you to believe that he had the receiver the whole way in man but when Hogan realized that he forced him out of bounds he played heads-up football and moved on from the ineligible receiver.

That was Senn and he was confirming if Hogan did push him out

Hogan looked like he was ready to make an impact on defense out there. I expect him to be an all-star at nickel, but not our starting CB for the long haul. I wonder if Munnerlyn has any trading value?

Maybe we can trade him for a washing machine....

Semi-Pro-8-Woody_Harrelson.jpg

I think Captain is odd man out next year! Both Butler and Hogan seemed to show more in coverage. Captain has looked worse than a LB trying to cover a reciever and has given up a ton of plays. Haven't really seen him make a big impact back on special teams but who knows. I like what I saw from Hogan and hope he gets more time to see what he really has.

Archived