• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Going to the GAME!!!

Xrated

My brother and I will be going, I managed to convince him to ditch the wife and kid for the day.

Can anyone tell me how good the view from section 116 is? My tickets say Row 1 but for some reason I think there is a row in front of it.

Wow those will be great - ther is probably a 1A in front of you. Every week we kick some opposing team dork out of our seats and they get all pouty for paying all that cash for the second row lol

I'll be going...

fug the family.

116 should be on the side of an endzone, lower level seats.

its opposing side endzone iirc.

Ive sat in 116 a good amount of times. Great seats, you just can't see the other side of the field. Have to watch the jumbotron for that, but you will see TDs right in front of you.

Try to find Zod and get your picture taken ;)

Everyone who goes to the game should make a thread about it. Literally everyone in the stands.

Why are there so many people on this forum who feel it's their duty to snub others? The man is excited about it and wants to share that excitement with others he has something in common with. If you are tired of seeing these, don't click on the post. Not everyone who is a fan lives in Charlotte or has the opportunity to go to every game.

Why are there so many people on this forum who feel it's their duty to snub others? The man is excited about it and wants to share that excitement with others he has something in common with. If you are tired of seeing these, don't click on the post. Not everyone who is a fan lives in Charlotte or has the opportunity to go to every game.

Merry Christmas

Archived