• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFLN Proclaims Newton The Greatest Rookie Ever

bauss

Just saw this literally seconds ago. I'll keep an eye out for the video and update the OP when there's more to share.

I'll say this. He definitely has set the bar for all other QB's who follow him. Luck sure waited to the worst possible time to enter the NFL.

*Found the video

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/09000d5d8256a251/Cam-Newton-the-best-rookie-ever

what the fug does when luck enters the nfl have to do with what it?

Really? The bar has been set for Luck now. The football world will be questioning him if he can't produce to the level of what Cam has this year. The implications of Luck not following up with an encore of Cam's season will definitely be the story next year.

As long as Cam keeps doing what he is doing, I am happy. He's got his head on straight & it truely doesn't matter what the pundits say...except to win ROY.

I'm glad he has a good group around him that instead of pumping him with how amazing he is, they would punk him if he hadn't made the TD run! :-) I loved that comment at his post-game press conference.

CFam's the man no matter who says it or not. Most of these guys on NFLN, ESPN, etc. are just a lot of hot air.

Really? The bar has been set for Luck now. The football world will be questioning him if he can't produce to the level of what Cam has this year.

Yeah, I do love that part of the reality too tho. I started hating on Luck after he dissed us. ANyone who thought that was anything other than him & his daddy 'choosing' where he wanted to go have been bambozzled. He is anotehr Eli Manning (& that's not a compliment to Eli).

Archived