• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why are Panthers fans so obsessed with all black jerseys?

Car123

We have more color and detail in our uni's than the Ravens and Jags do to offset all the black. I do think it'd look cool, but my main concern is just cutting down the amount of time we wear those horrid all whites.

Seriously. Fans hate em. Steve Smith hates em. Sure he isn't the only player.

When yours fans and players say they suck, it's time do something.

Making the Blue jerseys our primary will help.

Ravens and Jags all black uni's leave something to be desired because they have other dark colors. Dark colors with black don't look as good (IMO). I think the reason people want all blacks is because panther blue stands out. If you tossed some white bordering it would look so legit.

We have more color and detail in our uni's than the Ravens and Jags do to offset all the black. I do think it'd look cool, but my main concern is just cutting down the amount of time we wear those horrid all whites.

Seriously. Fans hate em. Steve Smith hates em. Sure he isn't the only player.

When yours fans and players say they suck, it's time do something.

make blue the primary home jersey. all black unis reserved for prime time games and home playoff games. use all white only for road games.

I think the white ones would look better if we didn't wear them so fuging much. it gets tired seeing them for the 8th week in a row in all white. also we should be emphasizing the blue in our uniforms, not minimizing its presence. no other team has that color and every team in the league has a white jersey. let's create an identity.

I agree with that. My only qualm, is that it doesn't seem quite right for the Carolina *Panthers* to not have black as part of their standard set.

Of course I suppose that's countered by the fact that we only wore our blacks once more than we wore our blues last year anyways.

Archived